Life drawing




















I loved this pose. Mostly the poses seem to be lying down which I have come to realise I don't like but this looked relaxed and natural. The model turned up late and then this pose turned out to be too difficult to keep so all in all it wasn't one of the easiest sessions. The legs were changed slightly to make it more comfortable so the shading and perspective were different and then later she seemed to give up the pose altogether! I gave up on the hands because she kept moving them but all in all I'm happy with the drawing. B pencil on A3 cartridge paper.

Comments

caseytoussaint said…
This is a beautiful drawing, Felicity. I always look forward to your life drawings. Too bad she moved her hands though - didn't anyone complain?
M. Hassan said…
so beautiful, I 'll try to draw in this pose,
its really so Awesome.
g1toons said…
nice life drawings
Robyn Sinclair said…
Brava, Felicity, it's really lovely. I was disappointed that you didn't provide an even larger version as the face looks lovely too and I was seeking a close-up.
Unknown said…
beautiful figure drawings!
Todd Camplin said…
I remember in collage that I got my roommates and friends to poss for me. I love these drawings.
MILLY said…
Thankyou Felicity for your lovely comments. Your pencil drawings are just wonderful and I have enjoyed looking through your work. Love the lindt rabbit,can't bear to eat mine, now might draw it. Eileen
Unknown said…
beautiful life drawings!

Popular Posts