EDM 61











EDM 61 is to draw ' a grouping of 2 or more similar objects' and this fits quite nicely. I got new glasses last week (on the right) and thought it was interesting how quickly fashions in glasses have changed in such a short time. Starting on the left, this pair seemed quite neat at the time - possibly about 6 years ago - but now look huge. The pair in the middle is a half rimmed pair when these and frameless were 'in'. Now the small rectangular heavy frame or the light frame/heavy sides look is in making everything else look old fashioned! My old pair in the middle are now my distance glasses as - shock horror! - I now need one pair for distance and one for reading. I was told my old ones should be OK for a year or two but I wonder if fashion will dictate I need a new pair sooner than that?!

HB and B pencil

Comments

Robyn Sinclair said…
I always get a shock at how expensive frames are. I'm quite relieved to find that mine are fashionable. Beautiful drawing.
Alexiev said…
Incredible eyeglasses...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Alexiev Store
M. Hassan said…
Hey my sister told me once that there is something called Laser eye surgery, for correcting eye disorders!! but I feel from it danger ha!^^ ..
you perfectly done your eyeglasses, Felicity
Unknown said…
Not only glasses for the EDM challenge, but three pair! You really nailed the perspective in these, and the highlights on the lenses, and the subtle shadows cast by the frames- lovely!

Popular Posts